St. John's Lutheran Church, Center Square, PA
This organ was consecrated on September 8, 1799 and cost £200 indicating it may have been similar to the 1802 organ for Madison, Virginia. In 1834, it was moved to the west gallery of the new stone church. The organ stopped working one Sunday in 1888 and the following year, it was discarded. The church still has two wood pipes: one stopped and one open (see photos below).
Click on the thumbnails to see the pictures in a larger size:
Photo #1 is of an old photo hanging in the church showing the
interior around 1887. Presumably, the Tannenberg organ was still in the back
gallery when this photo was taken.
Photo #2 is a current view of the church and Photo #3 shows the two surviving wood pipes.